Cefepime 500mg Injection I.P.
Composition:- Cefepime 500mg Injection I.P.
Packing:- Single Dose vial for I.M/I.V. use
Manufacture By:- Prime Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
Cefepime injection is used to treat certain infections caused by bacteria including pneumonia, and skin, urinary tract, and kidney infections. Cefepime injection is used in combination with metronidazole (Flagyl) to treat abdominal (stomach area) infections.
What does the Cefepime 500mg Injection I.P contain?
0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection. 5% Dextrose Injection. 0.5% or 1% Lidocaine Hydrochloride Injection.
How to take a Cefepime 500mg Injection I.P?
- Cefepime injection comes as a powder to be mixed with liquid, or as a premixed product, to be injected intravenously (into a vein) over a period of 30 minutes.
- Cefepime injection can also be given intramuscularly (into a muscle).
- It is usually given every 8 or 12 hours for 7 to 10 days.
Possible side effects of Cefepime 500mg Injection I.P.
- Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects,
- Including: easy bruising/bleeding,
- Unusual tiredness,
- Uncontrollable movements,
- Mental/mood changes (such as confusion, hallucinations, decreased alertness),
- Trouble speaking,
- Signs of kidney problems (such as change in the amount of urine),
Store at room temperature (10-30°C)