Folic Acid 1000mcg
Composition:- Folic Acid 1000mcg Tablet
Packing:- 10×10 Tablets
Manufacture By:- Prime Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
Folic acid assists to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken before or during early pregnancy. It is used to treat or prevent folate deficiencies due to poor diet, thus improves energy and prevent anemia.
What does the Folic Acid 1000mcg Tablet contain?
Folic acid helps your body produce and maintain new cells, and also helps prevent changes to DNA that may lead to cancer. As a medication, folic acid is used to treat folic acid deficiency and certain types of anemia (lack of red blood cells) caused by folic acid deficiency.
How to take a Folic Acid 1000mcg Tablet?
- Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results from this medication.
- Take folic acid with a full glass of water.
Possible side effects of Folic Acid 1000mcg Tablet.
- nausea, loss of appetite;
- bloating, gas;
- bitter or unpleasant taste in your mouth;
- sleep problems;
- depression; or.
- feeling excited or irritable.
Store folic acid at room temperature away from moisture and heat.