Levosulpiride 50mg Tablet
Composition:- Levosulpride 50mg Tablet
Packing:- 10x1x10 Tablet
Manufacture By:- Prime Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
Levosulpiride(Dislep) generic Levipride (50mg) is an antipsychotic and prokinetic agent, prescribed for dyspepsia, gastro-esophageal reflux disease, and irritable bowel syndrome.
What does the Levosulpiride 50mg Tablet contain?
Levosulpiride 50 mg tablet uses Levosulpiride is an atypical antipsychotic medication used in the treatment of nausea, vomiting, heartburn, schizophrenia, depression, etc.
How to take a Levosulpiride 50mg Tablet?
- Levosulpiride is an atypical antipsychotic.
- It works by increasing the release of acetylcholine (a chemical messenger).
- This increases the movement of the stomach and intestines and prevents reflux (acid going up to the food pipe).
- Take it as per dose and duration suggested by your doctor.
Possible side effects of Levosulpiride 50mg Tablet.
- Absence of menstrual periods (amenorrhea)
- Swelling of breasts in men (gynecomastia)
- Changes in sex drive.
- Milk discharge from the nipples when not breastfeeding, usually in women (galactorrhea)
Stored it at room temperature (25°C).